Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A LATE REPORT FROM SLC

Well the new ME didn't last to long.We headed out for dinner on foot, wondering what tonight would bring...I quickly gave into temptation when I spotted 'Squatters Pub Brewery ..We entered with great guilt hoping our evangelistic young friends from the morning out wouldn't be present...then I REMEMBERED THEY DON'T DRINK. so all was clear. I settled in with a nice brew..stout in style called Captain Bastard, ( VERY FITTING ACCORDING TO SANDRA) and followed it up with a  Coles Best Bitter. Sandie joined in with a Nitro Redhead Dead, and then a Chasing Dog Tail Golden Ale. We did have food to...fish and salad for me and a great Yellow Thai Curry for Sandie
Not a bad way to regain my spiritual balance.

One more thing, To those who love the English Language I'm sorry for all the errors in my email to many of you , in haste and ignorance these things happen.
Ron

1 comment:

  1. "Not a bad way to regain my spiritual balance..."
    Oh, you are so wicked! Just wait til the Mormons catch up with you!!

    ReplyDelete